16" x 6.50" Under Lug Design Simulator Set 8 Lugs, 4 Hand Holes GM 2000-Current
Fits the following dual rear wheel vehicles:
2000 – Current GM New Body Style and C3500, Rim #29588 & 29361
16" x 6.50", 4 Hand Holes/Air Holes and 8 Lug Nuts
One set includes:
2 Front Liners/Dishes
2 Rear Liners/Dishes
2 Front Hub Covers
2 Rear Hub Covers
4 Retainer Rings
These are 304-Grade Stainless Steel. You just need soap and water to clean them up!
Application applies to original equipment manufacturer’s standard production wheels only.
1. Place jack under appropriate wheel axle and raise the weight off your tires.
2. Remove every other lug nut from your wheel (and the steel lock ring if a GMC vehicle).
3. Place the appropriate simulator over the studs with the hand holes aligned with the hand holes on the rim. If a GMC vehicle, replace the lock ring on top of the simulator.
4. Install the retainer ring on top of the liner with the lip of the retainer ring facing away from the rim.
5. Reinstall and tighten down all the lug nuts. Be sure to use the recommended torque value, which is noted in your vehicle manual.
6. Finally, pop the front and rear hub covers on to the retainer ring.
Installation is complete!
Picture shows 1/2 set, 1 Front & 1 Rear plus hardware. Each box contains complete set for 4 wheels.
SOLD ONLY IN FULL SETS