22.5" x 7.5" Under Lug Design Simulator Set 10 Lugs, 2 Hand Holes
Fits the following dual rear wheel vehicles:
22.5" x 7.5"
2 Hand Holes/Air Holes and 10 Lug Nuts
One set includes:
2 Front Liners/Dishes with Pop-off Hub Cover
2 Rear Liners/Dishes
2 Rear Hub Covers
40 Lug Nut Covers (please specify size when ordering)
Note: Does not work on wheels with square head rear studs.
These are 304-Grade Stainless Steel. You just need soap and water to clean them up!
Application applies to original equipment manufacturer’s standard production wheels only.
1. Place jack under appropriate wheel axle and raise the weight off your tires.
2. Remove every other lug nut from your wheel.
3. Locate valve stem.
4. Place dish over wheel with valve stem extending through cut out portion of the wheel liner.
5. Place center cap with large hole over lug nuts still attached.
6. Reinstall the lug nuts removed earlier and tighten to specified torque specification.
7. Install lug nut covers over all lug nuts.
Installation is complete!
To order the proper set, place socket on existing lug nut. That measurement (in metric) is the set you need.
Picture shows 1/2 set, 1 Front & 1 Rear plus hardware. Each order contains complete set for 4 wheels. Two boxes, one for fronts and one for rears.
OVERSIZED SHIPMENT – Dimensional Weight Applies
SOLD ONLY IN FULL SETS